The changes you can make to your listing depend on the type of listing, the time left until it ends, and whether you have received any bids or sales.
- You can’t change a listing at all if 48 hours or less remaining until the end of the listing
- You can’t change the Auction type and the duration of a listing
- If you have added promotion features on a listing, then these features cannot be removed. You can add new promotion features on a listing or modify the properties of any existing promotion features
- If a Bid Auction style listing has one or more bids or a Multi-BuyOut listing has one or more items sold, the seller cannot make the following changes to the listing:
- Increase or decrease Starting price
- Increase BuyOut price (can be reduced)
- Modify Shipping & handling
- Modify Returns
If a Bid Auction style listing has one or more bids, then ending the item earlier is equivalent to declaring the highest bidder as the winner of the auction.
If a Multi-BuyOut listing has one or more items sold, then ending the item earlier will effectively close the auction and no new sales can take place. Ending a Multi-BuyOut listing does not change anything for the users who have already bought one more items before the listing was ended.
The way to do it
To edit your listing:
- Go to My eCharta
- Click the Sell tab
- Chose Active Listings from the left navigation menu
- Go in any row inside the table and chose from the Action drop-down the “revise” action
You will get redirected to Listing Wizard to revise your listing as you wish.
Tip: If you want to revise your listing but there are less than 48 hours left and you have no other revision restrictions, you may need to end your listing and re-list it with your changes.